Wednesday 13 May 2015

Manchester's Calling

Next weekend I am set to go to Manchester for a relaxing weekend off from everything. I've been previously and enjoyed my stay at The Place Apartments, brilliant location and gorgeous apartments, I think I actually remember saying I could easily move into one.

It had everything you could need to live in, a full size kitchen and dining/living room, one twin room and one double and two full size bathrooms. We were upgraded on arrival which always makes your stay better for a start, I visited the big wheel, Shopping central and a few bars in the evening. 


Now im hoping that I currently have some blog readers from Manchester who can give me guidance on things to see and do whilst im there. Any recommendations would be good as im pretty much up for all experiences, I arrive on Sunday and leave Monday evening. I've heard talk of a place called "The Print Works"? supposedly a good night time scene with restaurants and bars under one roof? Also canal street for a good evening out? How about during the day though.. anyone got any tips or ideas other than shopping?

Does Manchester have designer shops or can trinkity local shops also be found? I've been told to have dinner at a place called Panama Hattys, has anyone been here if so what is it like?. I have seen the menu and the reviews online but would like your views. 

Let me know your Manchester stories, tips and information :)

Stand Together|Finish Together
Kylie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment