Wednesday 6 May 2015

No 7 Loving.

As you all know I am a novice when it comes to anything girly, I have only just decided to break into this as I have recently lost a lot of weight and slimmed down which has left me feeling a lot more confident and wanting to be girly.
So, after doing some internet googling, and talking to friends in the office I decided to go to my local Boots and try the No 7 Foundation Match Made Test. 


Ive always had my doubts with foundation as im sure some of you can relate to, I am either orange or ghostly pale. I do not wish to be either. The No 7 Match Test works where a small device is placed on the side of your make-up free cheek and when the little noise sounds your match is confirmed. The lovely lady at Boots then tells you which of the No 7 foundations is the closest to your skin tone thus providing you with even skin tone coverage. I was amazed if I am honest at how easy but perfect this turned out to be, she then continued to advise me on what type of foundation to purchase for different scenarios. For instance, did I wear it everyday?, just for nights out? etc. My final decision was the Superlight Foundation in Cool Vanilla (my skintone) to enable me to wear it everyday at work without feeling like I had any makeup on at all. I have worn it everyday since I purchased it and still love it, during this time I also purchased the No 7 Concealer in Cool Vanilla and a matching lipstick for my skin tone (also provided by boots). I would definately recommend this service to anyone new to the field of make-up or someone just looking for the right colour without guessing. Also on the subject of No 7, the beautiful skin cleansing water is a must purchase as it easily removes all traces of foundation and lipstick without effort.

Has anyone else tried this service? What did you think? Recommendations on other No 7 products?

Stand Together|Finish Together
Kylie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment