Thursday 7 May 2015

Travelling to the continents

In a couple of weeks time I am set to travel to Turkey, its not my first visit to the lovely country but it has been quite a while since my last visit there.!
I love to travel and chose Turkey as its my boyfriends first time abroad (bless him). The weather is set to be lovely and sunny, the people are brilliant and the all inclusive is calling our names. We have booked in at the Eftalia Beach Resort in Konakli, with access to the water park included its set to be an amazing holiday. I am hopeful he will enjoy himself and want to travel a lot more once we've been as travelling is something that I will always want to do. 

If anyone has been here before do let me know your review :)!.. Or if anyone has stayed close by at Alanya?.. Any tips on trips to take part in or what to avoid would also be appreciated :)

I have been lucky enough to visit some of the most beautiful places in the world already as I have globetrotting parents. Having recently visited the likes of Florida, the Mediterranean, Singapore, Vietnam and Hong Kong I am never ungrateful about just how lucky I have been. Dont get me wrong when I say I have my parents to thank for it, this isn't because they are paying for the trip as they don't. I work hard and save and simply tag along. I love culture and atmosphere and would rather see a country or place for what it really is rather than just what tourists go to see. 

On a previous trip to Egypt with a friend, I was awoken to the realisation that pyramids are NOT in the middle of the desert. They are in fact closer to someones house than some supermarkets are here in the UK. Its disappointing but its nature, its the times and its life, all these things come together sometimes to create an illusion that just isn't true in reality. 

However, of the places I have visited you always see true beauty and wonder. People who have next to nothing but are the happiest people alive can be found on the paddy fields of Vietnam. 

Please share your travel stories, I would love to hear them :)!.. 

Stand Together|Finish Together
Kylie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment