Monday 20 April 2015

Fighting the winter bulge.

Im all for trying out new things when it comes to fitness, I workout with my usual weekly plan thanks to Kayla Itsines.. a God when it comes to fitness.. the Devil when it comes to the 27 minutes of actually doing it!
But for the next 30 days im going to give this challenge a try out for extra bonus points in fitness. 


Im of average fitness when it comes to my capabilities so we shall have to see how this one goes. I don't particularly have fads when it comes to training, I do stick to the same workouts provided within my plan, but every now and again I like to trick my body into doing something its not used to. So if anyone has given this one a try, please comment below and let me know how you got on. Is it too easy? hard? did you notice any visible changes? etc.. 

Whilst we are on the subject of fitness and keeping in the relevance of my first post. I have a little life etc discussion for you, some people are going to agree with me and then those that actually do it probably will not.  The discussion for you is with girls who attend a gym, at mine luckily I am in the majority of women/girls who arrive, get changed, shove their hair up into a pony tail (no neatness required) grab a towel and go get on with it. HOWEVER, some girls, and we all know it, spend time in the changing room perfecting there look, ie makeup, clothes, hair etc. then go out into the gym. Please can you explain to me and other girls like me why you do this?.. surely and this is only my opinion your not going in the gym to look good?, your going to MAKE yourself look good. If you come away from the gym looking the same way you go in are you trying hard enough?.. For instance, when I go, I go straight from work so my makeup is no longer as perfect as it was when I went to work and my hair is usually redone at the gym and just shoved up no hairbrush necessary. Then when my workout is finished I usually tend to go back into the changing rooms looking a complete mess of sweat and redness and unable to care what people think of me. So long as I feel good and know that I tried my best why should I care what other people in the gym think of me? Please don't anyone take offence, we all do things differently and for different reasons I just thought I would ask you. Maybe its the girls who dont care? should we? should we respect our image and how we look to other people ALL of the time? OR is it just one of those things that we all do what we feel comfortable doing. This blogs all for every girl and how differently we do things, no two of us are alike. 

Anyway wish me luck with the challenge and don't forget to get involved and leave me a comment below. If there's a discussion you want me to blog about email me, standtfinisht@gmail.com . 


Stand Together|Finish Together
Kylie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment