Monday 20 April 2015

Makeup Advice Necessary

I walk around my local Boots or Debenhams and am amazed by how fresh faced the attendants all look even though they have been at work for 8 hours. Personally when I come away from work I don't tend to look the same as I did when I got there. This got me thinking, I'm aware I don't spend enough time on the way I look and I am constantly full of ideas but never put them into action. 
So girls, ladies, women of the world I need your help and advice, over various posts I would like to discuss different aspects of makeup with you and gauge some opinions. Today I would like to talk about Primer and Foundation, two things I never wear unless im going out and feel the need to make more of an effort. I'm aware however that there are foundations that are lighter than some and can be worn for everyday use? To say I know nothing about makeup would be correct, I have never really been a girly girl but would like to be, without becoming someone im not. So perhaps a foundation that is light, orange free and can be worn without harming my skin with everyday use. 

I recently purchased L'oreal's Studio Secrets smoothing, resurfacing primer, along with L'oreal's Mat'magique foundation in Light Porcelain (very pale person). I haven't tried it out yet but would love to know what other people think to it. I would also like to know anyone's advice or review on other products and brands for primer and foundation?

Makeup removal is also a plus with me, I find ordinary soap drys out my skin so I remove it with Simple's eye make up removal and Facewipes. I have tried BodyShop's Tea Tree Foaming cleanser and facial toner but find it leaves a burning feeling once applied which I didn't find pleasant so haven't used it again for this reason. Can anyone advise on any other products, ranges or skin care that they have tried and tested?.

Get involved :) Comment below!

Stand Together|Finish Together
Kylie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment